As a Keynote Speaker, Amy Tokos, CPO® will use her expertise, humor and R.E.A.L. framework to inspire your audience to be more productive.
As a consultant, she is your partner in creating a more productive workday. She is the secret to less stress and a better organized life.
As a Certified Professional Organizer and Productivity Consultant, Amy has experience in creating customized solutions that are easy to maintain. She helps her clients identify goals, priorities and opportunities. She shares tools to help tackle productivity challenges which includes time management, focus management, streamlining processes, work/life integration and much more.
Amy has over 30 years of experience streamlining. Her background includes experience in engineering, lean manufacturing, household management (mother of 4) and small business management. In 2008, she founded Freshly Organized, in Omaha, Nebraska. She is currently working out of Kansas City, Missouri.
A few things that make Amy Tokos, CPO® special:
- Amy is an industry leader and serves as the President of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals
- Amy has been a Certified Professional Organizer since 2013. She maintains her certification by continuing her education.
- Amy is Co-Host of Your Real, Your Ideal Podcast. You can find it wherever you listen to podcasts.
- She has been an entrepreneur since 2008 when she founded Freshly Organized.
- Amy believes in keeping it REAL – see graphic below. She does not perpetuate the myth that spaces and processes should be perfect…they need to be realistic and meet the goals you want to achieve. Her ultimate goal is to help you be your most productive self.
- Amy’s organizing and productivity insights have been featured in local and national media including NBC Today, Good Housekeeping, CNN, The New York Times, Washington Post, and much more
Individual Productivity Consulting
Do you want to increase your productivity? With a background in engineering and lean manufacturing, Amy Tokos, CPO® is a problem solver and a master at simplifying processes. Amy works with executives, business owners and work teams to increase productivity by implementing better processes, creating focus time and strategizing more efficient daily routines.
Event Keynote Speaker
We all know the why productivity is important and there’s lots of information on how to be productive, in Amy’s keynote she shares the R.E.A.L. framework that will help attendees identify what their specific opportunities are to be more productive. Her experience as a mom, engineer, professional organizer, productivity consultant, and business owner gives her lots of fun stories and great tips to share!
Small Business Productivity Consulting
Amy has been running her business since 2008 and loves helping other business owners run successful businesses all while maintaining your ideal work life balance. Amy can help identify priorities, define opportunities to streamline processes and create focus time in your schedule to get done what needs to be done. You will experience improved business output, overall goal achievement, and continue to develop skills that will help you thrive.